Sunday 5 December 2010

We love you LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!

Ok so first off...I've been bad and not written for toffee during the season! Bad me!
Secondly...How fooshing awesome are Leeds doing right now?! 6th in Championship, despite losing by some big results this season. Grayson has turned things round since our last defeat, Cardiff 4-0, 7 games ago!!!
The last week has seen alot of snow fall in Leeds, and I think a big THANK YOU needs be said to the groundsmen and woman who have managed pull off Project Buckingham (get the palace on). So Thanks!!!
Quite a few games got called off all over the UK, so am very happy that the Leeds game went ahead, we won and are still THE BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE!!!
So far the player of the season for me has to be Luciano Becchio. The guys a little trooper...and is doing amazingly well seeing he's not an out and out goal scorer. Last season he managed score 17 goals for us...despite having Jermaine Beckford up front with him. This year...he's already onto 11. 11!!!! I think someones enjoying not having play Mr Beckford on for goals ;)
My second player of the season has be Kasper Schmeichel. I wasn't too keen on him when he first arrived. Mainly because I loved Higgsy last season and was sad see Higgsy drop to numbero 2 in the pecking order...I now completely see why! Kaspers been a god send. A fantastic signing by Grayson!

Another good signing has been on loan player Andy O'Brien. Out of favour at my hometowns team (Bolton Wanderers) he has strengthened our defense since his arrival. And impressed me so much!!! GRAYSON...SIGN HIM UP!!

So...Leeds are doing great and am even more happier as come the new year I will be living in Leeds myself so will be able get to games more! I cannot wait!!!
Knowing me I probably won't write till after new year so here's a few things am looking forward too:

1. Obviously more games !!
2. Billy Paynter getting more games!
3. Hopefully seeing Leeds trade Bradley "Long range shooter" Johnson for Andy O'B!!
4. Less goals conceeded!!!
5. More goals for us!!!
6. Alan Smith on loan in January??!! (A girl can dream!)

Think I'd best get this list off to Santa Grayson...

Bye for now!

Emma "Mrs Smudger" xx

No comments:

Post a Comment